I completed the initial submission for the paperback version of Orchids Ablaze! I’ve ordered an author proof to review before making it generally available. I added the graphic for CIBA Semifinalist to the cover and updated the back cover text as well.
Since this is the first time out of the gate, I primarily need to check margins on the print. If I adjust them, then I’ll have to rebuild the book and update the table of contents appropriately. That may take a few days, but after that the paperback will be ready for ordering! I’m fairly confident the margins are too large if anything. Since the price is primarily based on the number of pages printed, changing the margins stands to make it cheaper for you, dear readers!